- On-site PC-DMIS ® training
- On-site Programming
- Off-line Programming
- CMM Programming in PC-DMIS ®
- Remote support
- CMM Inspections of parts, dies, molds and fixtures
- Capability studies
- Investigative layouts
- Reverse engineering inspections
- Frequency sample inspections
- Third party gauge and fixture inspections
Metrology Solutions Inc. provides a full line of CMM services that go beyond what our competitors provide.
Our on-site training, offline programming and remote support have become our number one advantage over our competition. We have found that training clients in their own facilities on their machine, with their applications and using their prints makes them efficient much faster.
Our CMM is calibrated and certified to ISO 17025 Standards traceable to N.I.S.T.
· Taurus Horizontal Arm (86" x 42" x 60") Measuring Volume
· PC-DMIS ® for Windows Version 3.7 MR3 and Version 4.2
· Datapage for Statistical Software
· Various hand measuring tools that are traceable to N.I.S.T